Re: Workaround for DIR in VBox

Jordan,

You are right. Most of the time the reinstall on top of the previous version works, and then there are times that almost nothing works. That used to be the case with some of the previous versions. There even used to be special routines to wipe out traces of previous versions of Flash, but hopefully they are a thing of the past.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx