Fwd: Re: http://www.tgrp.com/

I contacted the Charm Net about the TTG referral, here is their answer.
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

The domain was pointed to our system in the last couple of days by Mr.
Frank; it is my understanding that the domain will be repointed elsewhere
in the near future.

Thank you,

Pete Welsch
Charm Net Tech Support

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001, Richard Henderson wrote:

> Please explain why / how the above URL now appears to be your Main Page for CHARM.NET.

--When replying, please include your original message.
 admin@xxxxxxxx            Charm Net Administration
 Technical Support Hours:   Monday-Friday 9am-6PM; Sat 12-5PM
 Technical Support Phone:   (410)558-3900/(800)266-8571
 Billing: office@xxxxxxxx  http://www.charm.net

--- End Message ---