SWITCHING TO NOTA BENE

Dear Fellow Xywriters

I wouild appreciate any advice on switching to Nota Bene.

I do not have the desired technical knowledge to keep tweaking Xywrite in Windows xp or using varrous virtual xp   modes in Windows 7 or 8 and am seriously considering switching to Nota Bene.  Basically I have been using Xy as a simple word processor.  I am comfortable with it after 15-20 years.  Its major appeal for me is I am used to it,  its speed especiially in search and replace, my ability to customize the key board and the ability to call on the list serve for technical support.  For what it is worth I use an hp laserjet 5for printing and usually repleace one every year or two on ebay which if I shop carefully costs about $50.  So far that experince over ten years has worked out fine. i

I have alwasys used word for word to convert xy documents to Wp 5.1 when I print a document and have been doing that for almost as long as I have had xy.

I would like to get a new pc and a new laptop mostly for surfing the web and would like to go with a newer windows if Nota Bene is a comfortalble fit after so many years with Winodws 98 and windows xp both with xy. .

As ever

Avrom Fischer
avromf@xxxxxxxx or af413@xxxxxxxx
786 Eaat 19th Street