Re: XyWrite DOSBox MAC

Hi,

I've included some screen snaps to show what i did.

The screenshots show where my xy files were located.
TIFF image

How i called Radnor for this directory,
TIFF image
how i cd to the correct directory and called xy4, (NOTE Ctrl-F8 and
Ctrl-12, they control the Frameskip and Cpu cycles, respectively) TIFF image

xy4 in the dosbox window,
TIFF image
and shelling to dos.
TIFF image