Cloning M.2 NVMe drives

This is off topic. My question is: can I use a Mac to make a bootable clone of a PC drive that's plugged into the Mac's USB port if I have the desired destination drive plugged into another Mac USB.

Heretofore I have had SATA drives and would remove the PC's SATA drive, pop it into an external drive duplicator along with a matching destination drive, and make a sector by sector copy with no connection to any computer. That worked wondrously well. But my new Lenovo has one of those M.2 NVMe SSD's (looks like a RAM board) and that, of course, won't go in my SATA drive duplicator.

I've tried Acronis but due to some vagary of my Lenovo, I can't boot from
Acronis' Rescue disk. And EaseUs  is set up for Pidgin English. So  I would
like to continue physically removing the computer's SSD and cloning it
externally.
It is harder than one would think to get an M.2 NVMe to SATA adapter, but I
was able to get an M.2 NVMe to USB adapter. So I wonder if it would be
possible to put the source M.2 on one USB adapter, the destination on
another, plug both into the Mac and use either some Linux diskcopy command
or SuperDuper! to make a bootable clone.

Help appreciated. --Harry