Re: vDosMac updated

I can't imagine what could have gone wrong. Time Machine doesn't delete existing
files. When you run vDosMac, if the vDosDisk folder already exists, the AppleScript doesn't
do anything to it. If the vDosFolder does not already exist, the AppleScript prompts you before it
creates the folder, and you have to click 'OK' before the folder is created. So the
only way you could end up with an empty vDosDisk folder is if you or something else deleted the
contents of the existing disk.

The only alternative would be that you or something else deleted the whole folder and its contents,
and then you or something else clicked 'OK' on a message popped up by my AppleScript
asking if it's OK to create a vDosDisk folder.

There seems to be no other alternative, but, if anyone else reports the same experience, obviously
I'll have to rethink this.