Re: vDosMac updated

I'm still sorting through what happened; I have a bit more clarity. I don't think it has to do with the vDosDisk folder, but rather, the new app itself, which, included in it's package contents, has an autoexec.txt file that has replaced the one I made some time ago allowing for the path to XyWrite and other modifications.