Exiting from vDosPlus

Forgive me for posting what may already exist, but here's a way to exit from both Xy and vDos with one keystroke in Xy (I use ctrl-q).

I uses the force-kill of DOS to end the vDos task and, perforce, the XyWrite instance that operates inside it. It's a brutal, not a graceful, exit. But it's quick and effective.

Decode with DEC

XPLeNCODE v2.0 (ENCODE.A3X)
b-gin [UNTITLED]
{123}{123}5killvdos, killxy{125}{125} uses a DOS command to ki
ll vDosPlus and thereby xy (since otherwise xy exits to a vDOS
 command line that has to be separately killed[cr|lf]{002}[BC_]
dos/nv taskkill /F /IM vdosplus.exe[XC_]{002}[cr|lf][cr|lf]
-nd
XPLeNCODE

For kbd file, using ctrl-q to launch the frame
Table=ctrl
16=NOJM2,.,k,i,l,l,v,d,o,s,Q2

--Harry