OT: Win-10 Updates

As a temporary stopgap, I've used that "Metered Connection" setting to put the updates in some degree of abeyance, on two computers running W-10 Pro.  That's only a partial stop, but I will be doing more.  I'll be heading over to "Ask Woody" to see what the informed verdict was on this sizable "1809" edition update.  If anyone who has already allowed this update has first-hand comments, I'd like to hear them.  I'm thinking of the case of that recent Mac OS update that threw a spike strip in front of a number of apps -- at least for awhile -- apparently including Nota Bene among them.  I know a Mac user who had an unpleasant surprise with a couple of her installed apps.  It is much preferable to have fair warning, before you pull the trigger with one of these major OS updates.

[The continued functioning of vDOSXy under W-10 is but one obvious point of concern for us, in this consideration.]

  Jordan