Re: Winevdm runs 16-bit Windows apps in 64-bit Windows

>Dr M. . . . Can this be embedded in such a way as to update vDosMac? My
>question no doubt shows my ignorance of how things work, but, hey, I can
>hope! FW

The two things have nothing to do with each other, unfortunately, and I’m not quite clear
about what you’re asking for. I think you may be asking for a vDosMac update that runs under
macOS Catalina, but that’s only a guess. Please feel free to get in touch privately.