Re: Winevdm runs 16-bit Windows apps in 64-bit Windows

>I think you may be asking for a vDosMac update that runs under macOS Catalina
>> Exactly right.

Please get in touch with me privately through this page:

I don’t have access to your address because I only read messages to this list on the web page; I don’t receive them directly.

Keep in mind that vDosPlus won’t run under Catalina until some new software gets released next year. You’ll have to use vDos, and I’m not sure whether it’s fully usable with XyWrite. If you need XyWrite/vDosPlus, then you’ll have to wait a few months.