Re: Winevdm runs 16-bit Windows apps in 64-bit Windows

>>In the meantime, once winevdm is installed, is it simply a matter of installing 16 bit programs as if they were standard Windows programs or is there a special routine necessary?

The link in my earlier message seems to have been broken by the forum software; here it is again. If it’s still broken, just remove all the characters to the right of "otvdm.html"

If you find anything on that page about a necessary special routine for installing 16-bit Windows programs, then absolutely, yes, you must perform that special routine. If, on the other hand, you don’t find anything on that page about a necessary (or even an unnecessary) special routine, then don’t perform one unless you absolutely insist on doing so.

If you find an installer that doesn’t run, please file a bug report on the GitHub page linked from that page. I’ve filed a couple of bug reports, and the problems got fixed within a few days.