Re: otvdm and XyWrite

I’d be happy to produce the necessary “trace” file for a bug report on XyWin in otvdm, but the download link at xywrite.com for the Windows version is broken, and the only download I can find is incomplete (doesn’t create the startup.int equivalent). Does anyone have a current download link for the XyWin installer?

And (this is NOT addressed to Dave Garwood, who is using otvdm as it’s intended to be used), just a reminder: anyone who is interested in using otvdm should read at least the first paragraph of this page: