Re: otvdm and XyWrite

Some of the links seem to work now. Whoever is responsible for updating XyWrite.com should perhaps add a direct link to http://xywrite.org OR http://xywrite.org/XySearch/XySearch.php (alias http://www.holmgren.org/XySearch/). Is this what you mean?

And also to the XyWrite 3 manual at http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/xy3-manual.pdf instead of just the excerpts now there.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

Also, I vaguely remember that the XyWrite.com <http://XyWrite.com> download links (now dead) were actually alive at some other address. Am I imagining this? If the links are alive somewhere, can someone remind us where they are?