XyWrite.com updates?

Phil,

This is a good way to recover lost things. The person who is maintaining the site should fix it. My last email exchange with Brian dates from 2015. Brian, are you listening

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

You can still find most of the stuff on XyWrite.com regardless of whether its still on line or not. The website https://web.archive.org has almost everything. Just search for xywrite.com and it will bring up a calendar of all the times that it was captured. You can open that calendar, choose a date and find everything that was there on that day.
I just tried it and found things that are no longer available in
xywrite.com