Re: A XyWrite for Windows installer

Dear Edward

I have downloaded and run the installer but at the moment I have seen no difference. I have tried creating a directory called C and placing an autoexec.bat file inside it with the path to XW -- this is what I have understood from the Github issue but perhaps this is wrong -- but that does not seem to take either. How have you been setting the path?

Best wishes

Paul