Re: A XyWrite for Windows installer

Dear Edward

Whatever I do, I cannot get autoexec.bat to make any difference. However, having reread the GitHub post, I have created and Environmental Variable in Windows7 64 bit called 'Path16' and set the value to "path=D:\XW" where I have installed XW, and it works.

U2 does now work although some of the routines will not run correctly.

Best wishes

Paul