RE: OT: re Acronis & Win-10

Jordan,

I have been using Acronis for several years. Acronis is a very dependable backup solution  for the Windows 10 environment. However, it does have some rough edges. Most of these seem to disappear as you learn to use the package and avoid the gotchas.

It also has many ancillary tools that make it possible to move backed up images to different drives or different hardware, if necessary. (Some of these are very straightforward while attempting others may result in the need for greater computer expertise.)

The real bottom line is that Acronis is a tool that actually has the options. You can use it for no-brainer backups or very intricate ones, if you need them.

Acronis is a very reliable backup package, but it does have one Achilles heel; make certain that the backups you make are set up to be verified as part of the backup process. Make certain you make verify a default in your configuration scheme. (Actually, this applies to any backup application.)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10