Re: dbDOS sells vDosPlus for $149

Hi Kari,

I believe it is simply a browser caching issue. If you had recently used this Internet browser on
this device to visit vDosPlus.org before, please try to clear its cache, or just use a different
browser (or another device) to visit the website, then it should work. I did see the same problem on
my very first try, but when I visit it using a different browser (or a different device), then the
page loads just fine. Hope this helps.

Wengier

> On Nov 17, 2019, at 4:52 AM, Kari Eveli <lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello Wengier,
>
> I appreciate this very much. However, I still see only a blank page at http://www.vdosplus.org/.
>
> vDosPlus is very usable as is and of interest to many others than just us XyWrite diehards.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Kari Eveli
> LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
> lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> *** Lexitec Online ***
> Lexitec in English: http://www.lexitec.fi/english.html
> Home page in Finnish: http://www.lexitec.fi/
>
> Wengier W (Redacted sender wengierwu for DMARC) kirjoitti 16.11.2019 klo 22:48:
>> Hi Kari,
>> Thanks for your words. In order to make things easier for other users to access the
software, I have already re-enabled the vdosplus.org site. In addition to the official build and
other downloads of the vDosPlus 2015.11.01 branch, I have also put a direct download link to Edward
Mendelson's customized vDosPlus build of the 2017.08.01 branch (build 2018.03.01) on the website.
Hope this will be useful for those who still need the software.