Re: dbDOS sells vDosPlus for $149

Hi Kari,

Something odd going on there.  I think I saw the site as it's
supposed to be, when I visited it recently.

   Jordan

On Sunday, November 17, 2019, 1:52:37 AM PST, Kari Eveli <lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Wengier,

I appreciate this very much. However, I still see only a blank page at
http://www.vdosplus.org/.

vDosPlus is very usable as is and of interest to many others than just
us XyWrite diehards.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

Wengier W (Redacted sender wengierwu for DMARC) kirjoitti 16.11.2019 klo
22:48: