Re: A XyWrite for Windows installer

Paul and Carl,

I’m on the road with a Mac, but here’s a discussion that may be relevant to shelling to DOS from XyWin, etc.:

https://github.com/otya128/winevdm/issues/593

Probably this won’t help, but here’s a little command-line program that I wrote to open a file (or run another program if for any reason you want to) from the Windows command line:

I can imagine that it might be useful for running commands from otvdm, but probably that’s just a fantasy on my part. Again, I can’t test this while I’m on the road.