Larger draft and command line font with XYWin under Windows 7

This may be an issue for nobody but me, but I have found the command line and draft font in XyWin under Windows 7 64 bit too small when using default magnification settings (100%). In case it should be of interest to anybody else I have found a solution that works well for me. (I have not tested in Windows 7 32 bit or in Windows 10 but I would expect the result to be similar.) However it requires editing the registry. If you are happy to do this then go to:
NT\CurrentVersion\GRE_Initialize\SmallFont
Here you will find three keys that define the fonts for FIXEDFON.FON,
FONTS.FON AND OEMFONT.FON.  To increase the font size (and incidentally
to change it to a sans serif font) change they key value of OEMFONT.FON
from vga850.fon to 8514oem.fon.  The log off and back on or reboot and
all should be well.
This is the setting that would pertain if the magnification was set to
125% but you can force the font just for this setting with the above
edit.  This is also equivalent to the font setting that XyWin would have
taken from system.ini under windows 3.11.

I have also changed several other fonts under:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts
To get larger on-screen fonts in some of the 16 bit programs I can now run. So far a I can see these settings only affect the 16 bit programs. All the standard 32 bit and 64 bit programs take their font settings from the windows 7 theme in operation. If anybody is interested in this, I can provide more guidance.

Paul