Re: A XyWrite for Windows installer

Thank you, Dave. In fact my installer now sets up the PATH16 variable and adds the correct PATH line to C:\otvdm\C\autoexec.bat, so there's no need to change XWSTART.INT file in order to use the speller.
What I plan to do, if the installer finds an existing installation, is
this: the installer will offer to create a folder named
Backup-2020-01-21-16-05-23 (or whatever the current date and time is)
and copy all those changeable files into it, and then, after finishing
the reinstallation, it will offer either (1) to copy your old versions
of those files from the Backup folder into the main directory again
(after copying the default versions into a folder named DefaultFiles or
something like that) or (2) to leave those files in the Backup folder
for you to restore (if you want them) one-by-one or by comparison with
the default versions.