Revised installer for XyWin

I've updated the installer I put together for XyWrite for Windows. It now sets the path correctly in
otvdm, and it intercepts the and explains the error that may occur if XyWin crashes because you
didn't allow the installer to turn on the otvdm Font Enumeration limit setting.

It also backs up a few files that you may have changed in an existing installation and it offers to
restore those files after it reinstalls XyWin. It also creates a folder called
"OriginalFiles" that contains the original versions of those files that you're likely to
change, with your name and the actual XyWin program path already baked into them.

As always, this comes with no warranty, and if you use it to install XyWin on a system that already
has XyWin installed, absolutely back up your existing version first!

Download link:

www.columbia.edu/~em36/XyWinInstall.exe