Re: Revised installer for XyWin

I tried the revised installer and it seems to work perfectly. Installed it right over my existing install.  The help files, speller and thesaurus all work as they should and it retained all my previous settings,such as the degree sign etc. in a modified keyboard file.  I think it's ready to go live!  Good work Ed.
Dave Garwood

ps. This is on a Win10 system.