OEDD not switching focus

Aha! A little more research has revealed that I do not have an up to date version of OEDD.A3X in my XY4 file. It turns out that avast thinks it is malware and is sending it to its virus chest every time I try to copy it into the directory. I have set up and exception for the XY4 directory and we seem to be working properly again. How frustrating.

Dear Carl

I don't know if I have changed something or if a change has crept into OEDD but now when I run it inside XY4 it does not routinely switch focus when I query a word under the cursor. The first time, when it is launched, the focus switches to OED 4 but after that, although the word is fed to the dictionary, the focus stays with XY4.

Do you see this?

Thanks

paul