Re: Revised installer for XyWin

Wengier,

Thank you again! This is almost perfect - I can only see one small problem.

In XyWrite for Windows, if I run the command

DOS/nv/z dir *.x*

and the result is "File not found", then the command window doesn't stay open so that the usr can see that result.
I think I understand that you are trying to avoid using something like CMD /K where I would have to type exit to close the window, but maybe start.exe could stay open to display the error if the errorlevel is not zero. (I'm guessing that this is what you're testing, but of course I don't know anything about it.)

Meanwhile, this is terrific work. Thank you again.

Kari and Carl and Paul - am I misunderstanding how a DOS command should work?