Re: Revised installer for XyWin

Hi Wengier,

This is really brilliant programming. It makes it possible to shell to DOS in the same way that WordPerfect and other programs did back in the DOS era. Thank you for it.

Kari, assuming that it's all right with Wengier, I hope you might consider replacing the old start.exe with Wengier's new version in the vDos-Xy installer.

Wengier, this is NOT pressure, but if you're willing to post source
code, it could be very educational for anyone working on applications
used for DOS applications. But I can understand entirely why you might
not want to do this.
And thanks to everyone on this list who contributed ideas to this.