Re: Postscript printing to pdf in Windows

Dear Edward

Thanks.  I will give it a try.

I have also been playing with Ghostscript and GhostPCL to see if there is a way of copying what happens in VdosPlus with XY4 under XyWin and OTVDM. With the former, I can command "TY-Enter" on the command line of XY4 and the current file appears in my PDF viewer.

With XyWin, so far, I have been able to set up a Ghostscript printer and
use REDMON to redirect the output to ghostscript which writes to a pdf
file after I have selected the name and location.  However I cannot find
a way to direct the pdf output from Ghostscript directly to the viewer.
You seem to be able to manage that with GhostPCL (I think) but it is
beyond my ability.
Paul