Re: Postscript printing to pdf in Windows

Dear Paul,

That is exactly how my latest version works. Set the output printfile in XyWin to something like
C:\TEMP\PDFTEMP.PCL (or whatever extension is suitable - see the web page or the Information popup
from my program’s tray icon), and the result will be a file in your Windows %TEMP% folder
named something like "tmp-20200129123412’. This will open in your PDF reader; print it
or forget about it. I don’t try to delete the file from the %TEMP% folder, which would be
impractical, but I suppose I could automatically delete all such files more than one or two days
old.

For the sake of anyone new to this terminology: %TEMP% means the current user’s temporary
folder, typically something like C:\Users\<yourname>\AppData\Local\Temp (I’m writing
that from memory so it could be wrong; you can find the exact location by opening a cmd window and
entering CD %TEMP%).