Re: Postscript printing to pdf in Windows

Dear Edward

It still does not seem to work. I tried setting the directory to watch to %temp% and copied the file into it, but still nothing. I don't know if it is relevant but I use a program called "PDF-Xchange Viewer" to view and edit pdf files.

I wonder if there is something odd with my system.

Paul