Re: Postscript printing to pdf in Windows

Dear Paul,

1. Does my system print a file to your default Windows printer when the output print file is set to something like: e:\temp\output.ps ?

2. Does my system create an aribtrarily-named PDF on the Windows desktop when you set the output file to something like: e:\temp\pdf.ps ?

3. When you double-click on a PDF file in Windows, does it automatically open in PDF-Xchange Viewer?

If the answer to all these questions is Yes, then could you try temporarily setting the free Adobe Reader as your default PDF viewer (the application that opens a PDF file if you double-click on the file) and try the PDFTEMP.PS output file again?

If any answer is No, please send details.