Re: Postscript printing to pdf in Windows

Dear Edward

OK, thanks. However I do not know how to edit the printer driver to make it print to a file.
I also have a further problem because I cannot force XyWin to default to loading a XYWrite printer. It always loads a Windows printer. I'm not sure why.

Paul