Generic Color PS Printer Driver

Kari mentioned this printer driver in an earlier message. If anyone wants to experiment with it, here are what I think are the necessary files:

www.columbia.edu/~em36/GenericColorPSDriver.zip

Extract the folder in the zip file. When creating a new printer in Windows, at the point where you choose the driver, choose Have Disk, and point it to the .INF file inside the folder.
It seems to work with my PrintFilePrinter system. Kari, did you install
Type 1 versions of the fonts? I'm not clear on how to get Palatino,
etc., to work in XyWin, even with my patched version of gdi.exe16.