Re: Postscript printing to pdf in Windows

Edward,

This is a nicer set of fonts. I have tried to get the PrintFilePrinter to work (Win 7 64-bit). The info screen says that it watches my folder (C:\otvdm\XyWin\DOCS). I even tried to type the following code exerpt to PDF.PS from the command line in the folder:
%!PS
/Times-Bold findfont 36 scalefont setfont
72 684 moveto (Hello World!) show
showpage
PDF.PS created, and distillable, but no reaction from PrintFilePrinter. What triggers the program to start?
Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx