Re: oem font for XyWin

PS. Actually, you were right and I was wrong. These fonts contain several sizes in one package and when loaded as the oemfont, they appear to default to the smallest. I have used the utility Kari pointed me to, and with that I have been able to extract fonts of a suitable size for both cp850 and cp1252. So thanks for sending me back to them again.
Dear Edward

Thanks for the link.  Unfortunately all these are too small.

Best wishes

Paul