Re: PrintFilePrinter rewritten

Edward,

Indeed, this seems to be out of the woods now.
Still, for those that are unfamiliar with this list and what premilinary steps must be taken to have a working setup, there is a need to document the whole procedure or better still to build a complete installer that has all the needed bits and pieces and would be ready to run.
I have a numbered list of the components for my own use as shown in the
attachment. Ideally there should be one integrated installer to put this
together or at least a zip package with instructions.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
Kari,
I got a quick answer on stackoverflow.com and now the installer prompts you for a folder where you want to save PDFs. The command-line options still work, in case you want to change anything after installing.
Unless some unexpected problem turns up, I think this is done. Thank you
for pushing for all those improvements.