Re

Kari,

Yes, indeed; as you say. Thank you!
Question: what is gdi-test.zip and why is needed? And start.exe is already in my OTVDM installer, under the name FileOpen.exe (because I plan to use it with other software that already expects FileOpen.exe as the filename).
You don't need GenericColorPS to use this basic system, but I'll post a
link to the INF files that install it. There are instructions on my
PrintFilePrinter page already for creating a print-to-file printer.
The PrintFilePrinter is designed for a lot more than XyWrite. Some bad
bugs got caught by someone who is using it in a university lab environment.