Re: XyWin-specific installation instructions/package

Kari,
I would be very good indeed if you were to put together an instruction package, and maybe even an installer package.

A few minor points:
I posted a request at the otvdm site to include the PostScript fonts in the enumeration list in the release version. If that gets accepted, you won't need the patched gdi16 file.
An easy way to get the Microsoft Generic Color PostScript Driver is from
this link:

http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/GenericColorPSDriver.zip
Unzip it, and point the Windows printer creator to the driver in the unzipped file. I'll post instructions someday. Anyone who owned any Office Professional version from around 2000 through 2010 has the legal right to use this driver. I'll post this on my PrintFilePrinter page before long.
I think I'll offer an option in my otvdm installer to rename
Start.exe/FileOpen.exe as "command.com".
I've made one or two minor fixes in PrintFilePrinter after I thought it
was done, so you may want to download the latest version.