Re: XyWin-specific installation instructions/package

Kari, Ed,
I use Fineprint PDF Factory printer driver.  I get to preview the output, print to any windows printer, save the file where ever I want, and the file sizes are smaller than most pdf's. It is a PAID program but rather cheap considering how much I use it.

Dave