Re: Aspell and French

Paul,
Further to my previous question, if I set the French dictionary as the default in the U2 registry, should I be able use ASPLGB to invoke the UK version? I have tried it and it does not seem to work, so I assume not, but can you confirm?
In principle I see no reason why this frame can't be made to work with
non-English texts. Time is a bit short these days, but I'll look into
it when I can. Also, I see that v0.6 of Aspell has been released and
v0.5 is no longer actively supported. There's no v0.6 release for
Windows yet, and I wonder if it wouldn't be worth building one. That
would put us on the upgrade path, such as it might be.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx