Re: Aspell and French

Dear Carl
Thanks. I will be happy to test, if and when. In the meantime I have ASPL for French and Microlytics for English.

Best wishes

Paul

On 18/02/2020 22:54, Carl Distefano wrote:
Paul,

Further to my previous question, if I set the French dictionary as the
default in the U2 registry, should I be able use ASPLGB to invoke the
UK version?  I have tried it and it does not seem to work, so I assume
not, but can you confirm?

In principle I see no reason why this frame can't be made to work with
non-English texts. Time is a bit short these days, but I'll look into it
when I can. Also, I see that v0.6 of Aspell has been released and v0.5
is no longer actively supported. There's no v0.6 release for Windows
yet, and I wonder if it wouldn't be worth building one. That would put
us on the upgrade path, such as it might be.