Re: Aspell console colour

Dear Carl
I can save my new colour scheme as 'Paul's colour scheme' and it still holds when I close, then re-open Aspell again. How did you go about changing from the tc-maxx blue to green text? Did you choose a different colour from those already available? The blue that tc-maxx uses is colour #7. I have set this in my colour scheme for text (instead of auto) but I have clicked onto the colour and changed #7 from blue to green. If you try and choose one of the alternative colours, say #3 or #6 for example, Aspell seems to be able to force it to revert #7. But if you change #7 to the colour you want, it seems to work -- for this colour scheme anyway.
For some reason it does not work for all schemes; as you suggest the
interaction between Aspell and ConEmu is a complete mystery.
(I have just posted a question on the Aspell page of Github about this.
I didn't confess I was still using v0.50; I imagine the latest version
does the same thing.)

Best wishes

Paul