Re: going to L

Hello Tom,
All this sounds a bit curious, but the question arises: how did you install your copy of vDosPlus. If the keymode change is not successful, you could try reinstalling vDosPlus or try the older vDosXy installers (all available at my site: http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/utility.html).

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
it has occurred to me that since my L problems only exist in xy files on a particular computer, that when I convert them to docx and email them (I’m a writer by trade and that’s how I work), then the ells should all appear normal; so for me it may just be a cosmetic concern and a bit of a mystery; but I am going to try carl’s suggestion as to keymode and also see what part of the settings/default file is doing it.