Re: vdosplus question

carl, no errors, more a slight hassle.  my xywrite boots up in vdosplus directory, and I have placed
all my working directories/files in vdosplus; but if I need to fiddle with my keyboard or
startup.int or other xywrite files, I have to go from vdosplus to C:, then from C: to my xywrite (in
a directory I call xyfiles).

ideally, I’d have those xywrite files/the xyfiles directory under vdosplus with everything
else; but if I do put xyfiles in vdosplus, then my desktop shortcut doesn’t respond.
I’m pretty sure it’s a matter of changing a path or something, but don’t know
how to do that.

but everything works as is; just hoping I can make it work a bit easier.  put another way, xyfiles
and vdosplus are coequal directories in the hierarchy under c:\   would like to make xyfiles
subdirectory of vdosplus along with all my other working files.

hope that makes sense.  tom h