Re: PLEASE help with Eudora

 Thanks Carl and David!

It was a moment of great panic, and I have been very very ill.

I did work it out. It just needed to be reinstalled. The source code has finally been released, and it seems that there will be a long afterlife for Eudora  now.

Yes, it is always worked with every version of windows including 10; there have been some annoying hiccups with Gmail, but Google has actually worked to resolve those; and they have simply disappeared.

All my 25 plus years of mail remains perfectly organized and quickly searchable.

On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 at 05:55, Carl Distefano <cld@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Reply to note from Bill Troop <billtroop@xxxxxxxxx> Mon, 30 Mar 2020
18:07:08 +0100

Bill,

> Can anyone help? In my long experience of Eudora, this is unprecedented.

I hope you were able to work it out. You must be one of the last remaining
Eudora users on the whole planet. Can't imagine what that's like.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx