XyWrite for windows

I have been using the "new" Xywrite now as a native Win10 app for awhile without any problems.  Speller, Thesaurus, keyboard layout, function keys all working fine.  I would like to thank all those responsible for this, especially Ed Mendelson and whoever did the 16 bit piece.  It is so nice to have full clipboard functionality, program switching, etc. all working as they should.  There are a lot of Word substitutes, free and not, but nothing works for me like XyWrite.  I have hard disks full of prior work product, deeds, contracts, wills, trusts etc. that I can continue to use as templates without problem.

Dave