Re: Emulate Insert key on a Mac?

Of course U2 would have it. Thanks, Carl!

And thanks Prof. Mendelson--surprising that Apple didn't allow some backdoor way to do it.

Meanwhile, back in the list archives of Holmgren.org, I found this from Dan Kanagy in 1995:

I don't know if this will work with XyWin but you can accomplish
this task with XyDos 4.0 by selecting the text and entering
SHIFT+CTRL+ALT+C. SHIFT+CTRL+ALT+M will move the selected text
to the command line. And
SHIFT+CTRL+ALT+? will bring up a screen of the different
SHIFT+CTRL+ALT options.

No Insert necessary--though I prefer  the power of CHDF.

Jon Pareles

In This Issue: