Pixel shaders

Wengier,

I would love to try a pixel shader, but I have three problems, and a half-hour spent on Googling and looking around the web did nothing.

1. The program wants a certain filetype and I can't find where to get them from
2. I don't know what to put on the pixelshader line in the conf file. Or do I use "select pixels shader"? If the latter, it can't find a file with the file-extension it is seeking.
3. The documentation talks about "appending" "forced" but I don't know how to append it.

Is this something you can help with, and want to?

Thanks in advance,
Harry