Clip under Dosbox-X-App

I am toying with DosBox-X-App under Catalina (sandboxed) from the bottom of this page.

The version inside the Applescript was 83.7 a few days ago but is now 2019.8.21 and looks better. It may mean I can actually upgrade the Mac from Mojave.

A few Q's, though.

I can't seem to summon the DosBox configuration file. Is there a shortcut or command?

It's giving me a double-height window--twice the 80 x 25-line window I'm used to--but with the bottom half blank so I still have only 25 usable lines. I'd be delighted to get 50 if there's a way to do that.

And my old Clip macro doesn't transfer out of XY4 to Mac text. Is there a new clipboard method?

I appreciate all the work that has gone into this, and thanks for any help.

Jon Pareles